Join the HERITAGE SOCIETY - Create a Legacy
The Heritage Society at the Santa Barbara Symphony honors and recognizes those special supporters who commit to a future gift of any size through their estate plans. Would you like to leave a musical legacy to the Santa Barbara community by remembering the Santa Barbara Symphony in your estate plans?
Future gift provisions may include:
- Bequests in wills and trusts, with no money out of pocket now
- Simple Beneficiary designations in retirement and insurance plans
- Payable on Death (POD) designations to the Symphony on checking or savings accounts
- Irrevocable provisions in charitable remainder trusts and charitable lead trusts.
- Future gifts of homes, other real property and assets like valuable artwork are also welcome.
Always consult with your estate attorney and financial managers to select the best legacy gift option to benefit yourself, your family and the Santa Barbara Symphony.
Planned Giving is a specialized field and an important component to the sustainability of our Symphony.
We are now partnering with Planned Giving Consultant, Pat Snyder, to provide confidential conversations with an expert, and answer questions about your legacy gift options with the Symphony. You may contact her directly at (805) 455-0390 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you have completed your estate plan commitment, we invite you to become a Heritage Society member by filling out the Declaration of Intent form and mailing it to our office at 1330 State Street, Suite 102, Santa Barbara, CA 93101.
We LOVE saying 'THANK YOU!'
When you become a member of the Heritage Society, we look forward to acknowledging you in the following ways:
- Invitation to our annual luncheon with our Maestro and the musicians (and virtual convening’s during COVID)
- Invitation to special events, including Concerts for Young People
- Recognition in our concert program book at each performance
- Recognition on our Heritage Society Honor Roll
Please join our esteemed group of board members and supporters and be welcomed with great gratitude for your generous commitment to ensuring beautiful symphonic music and music education continues for future generations in Santa Barbara.
The best use of life is to invest in something which will outlast life.