Become a Crescendo Member
A Donor-funded initiative strategically aligning giving commitments with the multi-year artistic vision of Artistic & Music Director Maestro Nir Kabaretti.
Become a Founding Crescendo Member by making a pledge of support to reinforce the financial foundation of the Symphony’s strategic 5-Year Artistic and Operational Framework, designed to propel the organization to new artistic heights and deepened community impact, paired with long-range financial stability.
“This feels like a new beginning for the Symphony and our community. With the outpouring of support from our visionary donors, patrons and partners, I’m thrilled to have for the first time a multi-year framework that allows us to invite artists and create programming that would never be possible when only looking year to year.”
– Nir Kabaretti
Your Crescendo Membership provides a strong and predictable financial structure for Nir Kabaretti and CEO Kathryn R. Martin to seize opportunities that would never be possible within a 12-month window.
Crescendo Membership Benefits include:
- Gather together with Nir Kabaretti and fellow visionary
supporters, at Crescendo member-only events in private
homes and unique locations throughout each season,
discussing artistic opportunities, meeting guest artists & more
- Receive a special Crescendo membership pin (gem based
on Crescendo annual membership level)
- Receive all other annual benefits determined by your
annual level of support
- Special recognition as a Founding Crescendo Member
forever on our website, video programs, printed concert
programs, and other donor recognition opportunities
- Founding Crescendo Membership open until
June 30, 2021 – join today!
As a visionary supporter you are leading the way.
Creating a predictable and budgetable foundation is the cornerstone of Crescendo, and multi-year artistic plans will be made based upon signed pledge forms.
We invite you to join us as a Crescendo Founding Member by aligning your giving by pledging your support for our 5 year framework.
How to Join:
Share which option you prefer for this 2020/21 Season:
- Use your current donation/pledge to count as your Year 1.
- Pledge an additional donation, to bring you up to a higher Crescendo Level, help us balance this year’s budget, and receive additional sponsorship acknowledgement for the 2020/21 Season (Year 1 pledges to be paid prior to June 30, 2021).
DEADLINE to join as a Crescendo Founding Member: June 30, 2021
Here are our Crescendo Members to Date!
Our Board of Directors has committed to Crescendo with 100% membership and we are adding new members every day—meaning we will already start each of the next four seasons with $505,500 in committed gifts—a confidence-building position to bring Nir’s artistic vision to life!
Pledges received as of June 21, 2021
- Roger & Sarah Chrisman
- Samuel M. & Alene S. Hedgpeth
- Montecito Bank & Trust
- Ann Jackson Family Foundation
- Dan & Meg Burnham
- Patricia Gregory for the Baker Foundation
- Dr. Bob Weinman
- Susan Aberle
- Roxana & Fred Anson
- Christine A. Green
- Marilyn & Richard Mazess
- Duncan & Suzanne Mellichamp
- Eve Bernstein
- Mark & Shelley Bookspan
- Barbara Burger & Paul E. Munch
- NancyBell Coe & Bill Burke
- Libby & Stephen Erickson
- Brooks & Kate Firestone
- Fredric & Nancy Golden
- John & Pam Johnston
- Judd & Susan Lundt
- Ruth & John Matuszeski
- Sara Miller McCune
- Marlene & Warren Miller
- Omega Financial Group
- Howard Jay Smith & Patricia B. Dixon
- Lawrence Wallin & Kathy Scroggs
- Todd & Allyson Aldrich
- Mikki March Andina
- Joyce & Richard Axilrod
- Dr. Mashey M. Bernstein Ph.D
- Bryant & Sons Jewelry, Bob & Patty Bryant
- Linda Stafford Burrows
- Mary Jane & Andrew Cooper
- Pamela Cox
- Mary Tonetti Dorra
- Tom & Christine Frisina
- Janet A. Garufis
- Marilyn Gilbert
- Dr. Don & Deana Gilman
- Edward & Renee Grubb
- Christopher D. Harris
- Daniel & Mandy Hochman
- Gaja Hubbard & Nir Kabaretti
- Karin Jacobson
- George Konstantinow & Helene Segal
- Beth Leddy
- Peter & Kathryn Martin
- Janet McGinnis
- Yakko & Richard Meyers
- Michelle & Geoff Richardson
- Jerry & Joan Rocco
- Rebecca & Mark Roling
- Nancy B. Schlosser
- Anitra Sheen
- Trudy Smith
- Wanda Smith
- Isabelle Meyer Stapf
- Pat & Terry Straehley
- Mary Jo Swalley
- Anne Smith Towbes
- Kathryn Washburn
- Kathleen Weber
The Santa Barbara Symphony is a 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit. Contributions are deductible for federal income tax purposes according to provisions of the Internal Revenue Code and applicable state law. Please consult your tax advisor.
Federal Tax ID: 95-2104089