EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
Saturday, May 15
- 6:00 pm Countdown Clock Begins
- 6:30 pm: Pre-show (including a conversation with Nir Kabaretti & Daniel Hochman)
- 7:00pm: The performance: includes backstage interviews during a short intermission
Sunday, May 16
- 2:00 pm Countdown Clock Begins
- 2:30 pm: Pre-show
- 3:00pm: The performance: includes backstage interviews during a short intermission
NOTE: Your virtual ticket also enables you to return to watch the recording on-demand.
*Program content and concert dates may be subject to change: check our website for regular updates.
Conducted by Nir Kabaretti
- Benjamin Britten: Fanfare for St. Edmundsbury
- Mario Castelnuovo-Tedesco: Concerto for Guitar in D Major, First Movement
- Joseph Malvinni, guitar
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart: Piano Concert No. 12 in A Major, Op. 92
- Awadagin Pratt, piano
- Ludwig Van Beethoven: Symphony No. 7 in A Major, Op. 92
PREPARE IN ADVANCE
- DETERMINE how you will choose to watch. If you are unsure how to stream to your TV, this may be a helpful resource: How to Stream to Your Television
- QUESTIONS? Please contact the Symphony at (805) 898-9386 or email@example.com
YOU can make a difference!
During this unprecedented time when around the country, performing arts organizations have gone dark, your Santa Barbara Symphony has found a way to continue to deliver on our mission to engage, inspire and connect.
A first for our organization, we created new performances of the orchestra on stage safely during COVID, and broadcast them to our audiences when we were prevented from gathering together in the concert hall.
During the pandemic, we’ve experienced a significant loss of ticket revenue, and invite you to consider making a donation in support of our committment to employ our musicians, continue our award-winning music education programs, and bring music to our community when you need us the most.