Sponsor A Program
Sponsor a Concert, Guest Artist or Special Event
Nearly 30,000 patrons each year attend concerts presented by the Santa Barbara Symphony at the beautifully-restored Granada Theatre. In addition, the Santa Barbara Symphony presents concerts and educational programs in a variety of locations throughout the Santa Barbara area, including special programs designed to reach under-served populations.
Financially underwrite a portion of the costs of a specific Classical series or Pops series concert. Companies may select a concert of their choice during the season. Recognition and hospitality will revolve around this event. Opportunities range in value from $5,000-$50,000.
Guest Artist Sponsorships
Financially underwrite a portion of the costs of a particular guest artist’s fees. Individuals may select a guest artist or visiting conductor with whom they wish to be associated during the season. In addition to gaining a variety of recognition, you will also have access to unique and exclusive opportunities to meet and greet your chosen artist. Opportunities start at $10,000.
By underwriting the cost of a concert through media trade advertising, you will become an exclusive sponsor for a Classical concert. Your company will receive exclusivity, recognition in the Symphony’s season brochure, concert program book advertisement, complimentary tickets and recognition at the event. Media sponsors help by contributing ad space and airtime to advertise the Symphony concert events.
Special Event Sponsorships
Each year, the Santa Barbara Symphony hosts a variety of events to thank donors, as well as special fundraisers. Participation as an Event Sponsor will provide your company with a unique array of networking opportunities in addition to valuable recognition and branding. Opportunities vary in range from $2,500-$50,000.
Benefits of Being A Sponsor
As a Concert, Guest Artist or Special Event Sponsor, you can look forward to an exciting array of benefits, as illustrated below. The Santa Barbara Symphony welcomes the opportunity to customize the benefits listed, as appropriate, to accommodate the sponsor’s special needs and interests. Specific benefits will vary vary based on the level of sponsorship commitment.
Recognition and Visibility
- Logo identification in Santa Barbara Symphony brochures and/or collateral materials
- Logo recognition on the Symphony’s website
- Membership in the Symphony’s prestigious Business Council of Contributors, including a listing in all program books
- Logo recognition on the program page of the Program Book for the sponsored concert
- Sponsorship signage (18″ x 24″) featuring your company logo, displayed at the Granada Theatre on concert night
- Identification during the recognition announcements at the post-concert Meet-the-Artist reception
Advertising and Press
- Complimentary or discounted advertising in the Symphony’s program book
- Logo or text recognition in a promotional materials related to the concert
- Inclusion in credit line in all media announcements and releases associated with the concert
- Credit in any radio/TV advertising for the concert
- Logo inclusion for all print advertising associated with the concert
- Entertainment and hospitality opportunities
- Complimentary tickets for the associated performance
- Opportunity to purchase additional tickets for employees and clients at a 20% discount
- Opportunity to invite clients and Symphony donors to a post-concert Meet-the-Artist reception (hosted by the sponsor)
Permission to have corporate display for product/service sampling at The Granada, prior to the associated concert
Right to incorporate the Santa Barbara Symphony name, marks and logo into appropriate corporate packaging and advertising to promote its association with the name and image of the Symphony
Foundation support is an important resource for the Santa Barbara Symphony. Grants from foundations support all of our programs, including concerts and educational programs that reach more than 8,000 school children each year. Grants may be given for general operating support or may be designated for support of a particular program or project including, but not limited to:
- Specific Concerts or Artists
- Legacy Endowment Fund
- Education Suite including: Concerts for Young People, Music Van, Musical Mentors, Community Engagement passes, Youth Symphony programs