Join the Heritage Society
Create a Legacy
The Santa Barbara Symphony established the Heritage Society to honor supporters who include the Symphony in their estate plans. It is through the generosity of contributors who make lifetime and testamentary gifts that the Symphony will be able to continue to provide the Santa Barbara community with the excellence of our symphonic concerts and quality educational programs for our youth.
There are many ways in which gifts can be made to the Santa Barbara Symphony:
- Bequests- Cash or property transferred to charity upon donor’s death
- Cash Gifts- Gift of Cash to Charity
- Charitable Lead Trust- an irrevocable trust providing income payments to a charity, followed by payment of the remainder interest to a non-charitable beneficiary
- Charitable Remainder Trusts- an irrevocable trust providing income payments to a non-charitable beneficiary, followed by payment of the remainder interest to a charity
- Other financial vehicles that the donor’s estate attorney and financial managers design to maximize lifetime benefits for the donor.
When you become member of the Heritage Society you will enjoy:
- Invitation to our annual luncheon with our Maestro and the musicians
- Invitation to specialized events, including Concerts for Young People
- Recognition in our concert program book
We invite you to join the company of these visionaries who support the long term viability of the Symphony.
To become a member please fill out the Declaration of Intent and return it to our office.
Kevin A. Marvin